- Assist Production Manager and Designer in project management.
- Assist in maintaining the organization of our in studio workshop.
- Aiding in the organization and allocation of in stock materials and incoming product.
- Assisting Designer and Production Manager in product development.
- Working with production and fulfillment teams to ensure quality of product.
- Strong comprehension of jewelry making and bench skills.
- Hand assembly skills required
- Prior bench or assembly experience or education preferred.
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator preferred but not mandatory.
- Interest in design, the arts, and/or fashion. Keen understanding of the brand’s visual language.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidate should be flexible and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while staying detail-oriented and committed to quality.
Please send all resumes to : email@example.com with “Production Internship” in subject line. Position is available for immediate start.