Press & Marketing Internship
- Assist in the packing, preparation and routing of samples for press requests.
- Assisting principal in facilitating the development of marketing and creative projects.
- Managing sample inventory.
- Preparing itemized loan sheets in preparation for sample pulls.
- Organizing press and media features.
- Maintaining PR contact database
- Strong organizational skills. A meticulous nature and strong attention to detail.
- Interest in design, the arts, and or fashion. Keen understanding of the brand’s visual language.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with social media and web based platforms. Ability to efficiently utilize spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator preferred but not mandatory.
- Candidate should be flexible and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while staying detail-oriented and committed to quality.
Please send all resumes to : email@example.com with “Internship” in subject line. Position is available for immediate start.