Candidate will manage the packing, preparation and routing of e-commerce and wholesale purchase orders in our Brooklyn based studio.
- Allocate product and ship orders to meet delivery deadlines.
- Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to releasing them from our facility.
- Adhere to client issued routing guides to minimize chargebacks
- Prepare accurate packing lists, commercial invoices, import documents, and airway bills.
- Expedite shipments in a timely manner.
- Perform data entry and organizational tasks to facilitate exchange of information across multiple shipping platforms and sales channels.
- Communicate with freight carriers and logistics partners to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Communicate with our customer service team on best shipping practices as customer service needs arise.
- Notify wholesale clients and drop ship partners of shipment dispatch.
- Collaborate closely with principal, production, and customer service.
Ideal candidate possesses a strong interest in design, previous experience in shipping and receiving, and shares our company values of authenticity, efficiency, positivity, and productivity.
- A meticulous nature and strong attention to detail are critical for success in this role. Strong organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comprehension of web based shipping software and ability to efficiently utilize spreadsheets.
- Candidate should possess sense of urgency and problem solving skills. Candidate should be solution seeking, self motivated, and able to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Candidate should have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while staying detail-oriented and committed to quality.
- Must be able to multitask and be adaptable in fast-paced, quickly evolving environment.
- Ability to work with an agile team and to be collaborative with other team members under pressure.
Please send all resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org with “Logistics Coordinator” in subject line. Position is hourly and available for immediate start.